Saturday, July 25, 2009

sorry if i'm wrong..

Well,i've just read one of my class mate's bolg which is kinda hate me i guess??

ermm...what can i say...i was like keep thinking of what had i done to make you
dislike me...now i've figured it out after read your blog..

i'm really sorry for that...cause i did not noticed rubbish under Mr.Kumar's table...by the way,do you know why when Mr.Kumar called 'ketua kebersihan' everybody turn to look at you??because you're definately a 'ketua'..and i'm just a 'penolong kebersihan'....

besides,i tell you what,if there's something i've done made you feel uncomfort,you can come to tell me and let me know what i've done is wrong...don't keep in your heart...to be a partner together have to discuss things together..come and discuss with me...you can scold me but don't dislike nor hate me..:(

i'm terribly sorry for what i've done ... please forgive me...



~milky~

No comments: