Wednesday, April 7, 2010

316


316...not my lucky number...lol...hmmm~ i'm the representative of high jump in yellow house....
my most regretful thing is never took pic of my high jump style...>.<
the worst thing is.... i never got third place since after i standard 4 ...T.T... lol...maybe god wanna to balance it for me....lol....the very 1st time i participated in high jump competition at primary ...is like when i was standard 3..yah...that is the only time i got third place then i after that i only take 1st or 2nd...teehee!* ^^
BUT!! unfortunately....lol...this year form5..my last year of studying in primary and secondary...
i got third place...T_T...sobs~
really a balancing opened and closed ending..lol...
1st place student is my student...^^.. so proud of her*>.<..
2nd place..lol...lucky her...that time teachers wanna go for recess time...then teacher just gave her passed it though the stick droped after she jumped over...but i did saw her buttocks touched that stick...sign*...never mind....i had totally exhausted to argue bout it...just forget bout it...i even thow away my third chance ..i told teacher i quit...lol...really out of battery till my hands shaking....well,at least i got 3rd place ...sign*
The best day i got today...^^...alot of my friends , even person who don't know me ,and my teachers support me ...it was like fans around me shouting my name...haha!! no joke!! XP...
i'm very glad to have them...^^...thanks everyone! ^^....i love you guys...^^..Muacks!

No comments: