Saturday, July 17, 2010

instax mini 7s

weeeeeeeeee~~~~XD....my brother has just come back from Taiwan and these are the things he bought for me.. :D...thanks to him!! muahahaha!! Muacks!!^^..





Haha!! so glad that he bought this instax mini camera for me!! XD....(happy and excited) XD...oh! those boxes of films!!gosh~the films are so damn expensive!! only ten pieces of films in a box and it cost you about RM20 something! holly cow! means one film=RM2 ...>.<...i'd wasted 2-3 films as i'm so damn ugly after i look at the pic of me...>.<....next time should make up before take photo from this 7s cam i think..>.<



^^....took pichas with my lovely instax mini 7s... XP....









2 comments:

Melissa Chong said...

EAT SHITTTTTTTTTTTT! WHY??? I WANT THAT INSTAX CAMERA! ARGHHHHHHHH~ I HATE U~ ARGHHHHHHHHHHH~ WOOWOO~

KELL said...

dear MC: Bahahahaha!!! XD..don't jealous ,don't jealous...XD.... come,i lend it to you...want? XP....
i offer you one free film ..XD...

oh!oh! thanks for everybody's visit anyway...^^