Monday, December 27, 2010

my trip after my bloody SPM!! XP

HA!! finally!! i'm free!! >.<... well,this is only few pichas in k.l of course...my friend (cheryl and her aunt) of course me, went to 'Chi chiong kai' for this Soya bean... we had 'tau fu fa' at there....omg!!! that is totally delicious!! >.<...like it!like it!! >.<...these are some of the pichas there...^^







ok...we went to this don't know what shop and we found out those cartoons or sign printed on the T-shirts are so ...errrmmmm~ 'unique'!! XD









oh..oh..this is the next day when i wanna separate with them and meet my family...we had our lunch at erm.. a vegetarian restaurant at 'Jaya One'.






a very good vegetarian dishes...highly recommended this restaurant to you...>.<... sorry that i'd forgotten the restaurant name...but it's at 'Jaya One' for sure..^^



then this is when hanging out with family at Pavilion shopping complex ...like it!! thanks for my brother's recommandation !!




Hiak!hiak!! see all those bags? all are mine!! MINE!! XP... so glad...>.<...



this is my second brother's girlfriend and me ...she's an air-hostess..wink*^^

oh well, i'll post up further pichas about my trip tomorrow..it's really too many of it....^^...be patient guys...Teehee^^

3 comments:

Brian Lim CK said...

wow... u seem like having a lots of fun in ur trip.... haha XD
Glad u have fun after ur SPM examination my friend... haha XD WOOHOOO!!!

KELL said...

haha!! yeah!! XP... thx anyway^^

Brian Lim CK said...

Welcome ^^ wakaka~~