Tuesday, December 6, 2011

061211

after a long period of time, i've not been up dating my blog right? so , these are NOT ONLY the photos i took during that time.Unfortunately i failed to arrange my photos. i lazy to explain. just view it can be do. Still got lots more.i'll post it all after i come back from k.l and Yes, i'm going to k.l like TOMORROW! XD.. so can't blog again...ngeheheh.. XP...




This is the photo i took before i go to e&o buffet..^^ still got e&o photos didn't upload.. will do that after k.l. k.. Yes, that's a coach bag i bought with my own moneyyyyyy~~ heh.. a reward for myself.^^




this is ... ermmmm~~~ don't know when d ... lol...





both of this also before to e&o also.. lol













and this after back from college i supposed. lol.. just want to show off my new glassess. ehem...XP


so see you guys after i'm back.. ^^..tatazzz...



No comments: