Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sick




aikz~ do u guys know how's the feeling of gasping for air?? i've discovered this...wearing three layer of masks... or maybe the other type like pastic? mine is paper made..so have to wear three layers...gosh!!! it was like 'oh my god! i need air!!'' T_T

wearing this thing to school is like other people trying to discover wheather you're an Alian or a Human!! most of the people looked at me like a person who is quarantine by 'H1N1'...T_T...no way!!though i got flu and a bit of cough ...but no fever!!

anyway,hope eveybody would take care of yourself by drinking more water and stay healthy..^^

now,while i'm writing this blog is already feeling better and also wanna to sleep after studying for my this comming exam it means the day after tomorrow...HOLLY COW!! i haven't prepare anything yet!!! i don't want to fail my exam...T_T...god bless me...

ok,another thing i found out is...that FREAK added me in facebook!! DAMN IT !! still dare to find me..-_-"..what can i say...i just wish that you would Vanish in this world....please don't find me anymore!! Piss Off !! the most stupid ...dump ... thing i've done is 'know you'!! i can't beleave that old time me have such stupid thought and stupid acted!! maybe you're good on persuading girls like old time's me...but i tell you... i'm not that type of girl anymore!!! don't even let me see your Bloody Face!! and heard your Freaking Name!! just Disappeard in my world!!




No comments: