Thursday, August 20, 2009

XD



Yeahoo!!^^ my friend had finally bought me these cakes !!^^
love it so much>.



Hiak ! Hiak!^^at last....today had finished my exam ...
feeling free to update my blog...so.. i'm here ...^^
oo!!when i was in school just now...there're two teachers which have just got married together...
oh my god!! i'm totally admire them!! that guy,which is a teacher who was just take care of our class because of our teacher was absent...
ok,at 1st my friends ask him bout all those things they've experienced ...then he told us that every tuesday till friday he'll cook some dishes for his wife...then he said they were actually wanna go to Australia for their honey moon...but unfortunately the government not allow so they changed it just to go Sabah for a hill climbing trip...and the point is!!! all of these ideas... are just followed his wife's decison!!
moreover..he's a nice and funny guy...
they have same hobby..
same job...
and same attitude like..they're kind ,nice...rest of it i don't know ...
oh my god!! i wish to have such husband like him !! >.<..
~milky~

No comments: