Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm back!!


lol...can't believe i really upload this ugly pic here just because of wanna show my emotion of finished exam...haha >.<..

Yeahoo!!^^ fianally!! i'd finished my exam!! muahaha!! so happy >.<

the thing i got to do now is study my undang and go for that undang test ...T_T
everybody around me one by one passed the test and drive their car or bike to school...me?only study till half of it then lazy d....arh~~

really don't want to study that part B and C...full of words~~T_T...

oh!oh! this month has a lot of moviessss!! >.<...
i want to watch 'Jannifer's body' !!! but it's 18 above..arh! damn it!

hmmm~other than that,'2012' and ' the christmas carol' !! yeah!! can't wait to watch them...^^excited..

heh,better sleep now...to recharge my energy ...still got to go for tuition later...^^

No comments: