Saturday, November 7, 2009

saturday...

hiak!hiak! after went back from tuition...i borrowed this weird spects from my tuition teacher...^^heeeee~~of course...



after that ,i used it to take photoes!!XP...not only few of these pics of course...^^nice??nice??^^




haha!! this is before went out to Q.B...still wanted to play with tha spects...XD

yea~~^^ my soft toy wore it too>.<>



then prepared to go out ...^^...



wonder why this dinner pic right?tell you why...all because of my stupidity...we were planning that my mum and i go to Q.B and shopping then my dad go to his dinner...after went for a hair cut with mum, we went to have Sakea Shushi in Q.B,But !!! while i was lining up and my mum went to wash room,my dad called....this is the time i'm going to regret...my dad asked us rushed to the hotel because of there's two places lefted there...then i really promised to go after mum comes out!! oh gosh!! my dad had blowed us for about three times to be fast and we ran like mad in Q.B...sweatting all over my body ...then we went in the dinner room...god!! everybody stared at us man!! because of everybody are in formally dreassed and we are wearing jeans there!!! such embarrassed!!T_T


i was thinking that if i did not promised my dad,maybe i was having my Sakea v my mum and don't have to starved and sitting quietly there...also can shopping happily in Q.B...hng!


well,forget bout it...this is the 1st dish ...eu know,same as normal dinner..






the programme they organised...



















herbal chicken....





haha!! i like this part.... it's totally funny to see guys who are don't know how to dance but chosen to stand on stage and force to dance....XD...guess what?they need to go for Belly dance on stage!! omg!! it's terrible!!well,sorry that i didn't the the main point when they're on stage...cause they're too good on shaking till my cam can't focuss on them...aikzz....disappointed...

there's two guys quite nice looking...can't get to grab their pic for you to enjoy...aikzz...disappointed again...there is about six of them i think...two young guys only...




after that ,going home...saw this car..then my dad ask me to stand there and have a pic of me and that car...forgotten what car is that...sorry...^^





No comments: