Thursday, June 16, 2011

my dream finally come true!

OH MY GOD!!!! >.<.. OH MY GOD!!! >.<.... and OH MY GOD!!! >.<...
I can't believe my dream come true!! >.<... delicious from DKNY!!...^^... i can finally got it! >.<...
i posted it before that i dreamed of having one and NOW! mahahhahaha!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nic bought it for meeeeeeee~~~~~ >.<.... sooooo touch!! >.<.... thanks a lot Nic! ^^...ahhhhhhh!!! XD... ignore me.. i've gone mad...XD...
i loveeeee the fragrance sooooo much ! although i know it's already kind of out dated isn't it?? ... since delicious already out for very long ago... but still!!! i LOVE IT!! never change before!! ^^
ok, ok.... i think i'm out of control again...XD... just enjoy my photos below...^




















This was the pic that i posted in my previous post...^^.. i only used to admire from the picture... But things happened without expectation ... never knew that i would have it !>.<...

















TaDa!!!! XD..... My DKNY!! fragrance of Blossom!! oh! my model bear in the photo too^^...















These are the miniture and minisprays...^^





















oh!oh!! start to open my beloved blossom!!! >.<...it's listed as my beloved now...XP...
















OMG!!! >.<...... i'm loving it !!! >.<





















ok, this is not a post that is related to my dream come true title but still continue here as it's also given by NIC !!!He went to Hatyai and bought this handmade chocolate and my model bear and a make up pouch. All are handmade by those school teenagers he said and i love it !! i'm not willing to eat the chocolate...it's soooo nice!!>.<... if don't eat it, then it'll be expired...T_T... how?how?? what should i do??..>.<...





















hmmm~luckily my bloody straightening hair isn't that obvious in this photo so i only decided to post it out...heh...^^




















see!!nice right!?>.<...

No comments: