Friday, June 3, 2011

my recent life in college

hi there people~ ^^.. welcome back... these, are my recent life to share with you guys..^^..
looks like i'm having a good time huh?? the truth is, HAHA! i am! XD... but 4 weeks or almost 3 weeks more will be my final exam... DARN!!! still don't have the mood to sit for that bloody exam...T_T... my goddd...~~ T_T





















this is fyn the pretty one and me .. my friend was playing with her Lomo setting that she had just downloaded..nice right? i like it !^^










































then this is the other day we went to Gurney.^^





















This? haha!! when we were nothing to hang out during break time, we went to Toy r' Us and act kid... XP...





















then silly us took photos in the Gurney toilet...XD...

















the end... will post more... going to exam soon and lots of last minute assignments...XO....
got to go naow~ bubbye!!

No comments: