Saturday, September 17, 2011

red dress

the red dress that i promised to post it up and now here it is..^^... i so dislike my butt ...>.<... so broad..>.<... when i wore this dress up got the sudden feeling of wanna go for surgeries my butt!XD
i like this dress but seriously, does it looks nice on me? i really feel dislike my butt after wearing this dress..>.<..





























































hmmm~ if i match it with this skirt, how is it?? nice or not??






















8 comments:

Brian Lim said...

haha... it's nice la...
it's design to be like that... so u no need to do surgery .... XD

KELL said...

eh?! you still got visit my blog wan loh..haha! not bad.. thank you thank you ^^

Joseph Alchemist said...

hmm...seem strange but can accept...so 'nice' la^^

Melissa Chong said...

U got it from topshop?
I think i saw this in black and white in topshop.

KELL said...

乔洋士- strange huh..>.<..that's why i ask for opinion.D;..anyway, thanks^^
Ms.MC- yup^^ i got it from topshop..
i think that has been a long time when you saw the black and white right?

Brian Lim said...

Gt la... haha.... u r welcome~ =)
but remember to come to visit mine too ya~ XD but i very less update de...

Melissa Chong said...

Ya, it was the time when i was back to msia.
I tried the black one but i think it is too long.
I want something more sexy so i didn't bought it.
But, this looks pretty good on you.
Aiya, u so skinny, wear what also pretty de lar.

KELL said...

Ms.Mc - hmmm~ my body actually can't fit with tight cloths like this wan due to my crooked waist, but because of i really like it very much then only i bought it ..>.<..