Friday, January 29, 2010

29th of jan

two days more,will be our second month of 2010...
this year is my last year in secondary and also the year to prepare for my future...
well,honestly...i have been dreaming for the last whole year... last year i always told myself not to think that was a honey moon year in mentally...but physically i did wasted all of my times on nothing!!
last year,most of the students in my class or even others thought that i was very hardworking or even some of them thought that i am very pretentious on study?i guess that was true...
i was just bluffing myself to showed that i didn't thought of that was a honey moon year...though i was always went to library ,Mc.D to study with my friends and being serioused in my class last year...but as a matter of fact,my results on last year had proven that i did not put any effort and has been dreaming for a long time...this also shows that i can't fully blame some of them thought that i was pretentious in class...
i'm so disappointed on myself...
oh well,things have passed and 2010 is my new begining of searching back for my true soul !! yeepee!!^^ ...fortunately and recently...i had started feeling some of my soul has come back to me...
it was like starting a small fire in my brain...this starts since the 1st day of school reopen ...hmmm~maybe it's because of i'm quite satisfy to most of the teachers who are teaching in my class now....i feel quite confident on them ....*wink* ^^
ok,lastly,i'm glad that i can feel some of my soul has back....thank god!! i'll try my very best to study smart and study hard....*wink*wink*^^good luck to me ...*peace*^^


No comments: