Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mj on 25th of jan...


It's Mj's birthday celebration^^...
these are the pictures i took with my cam...
some other's with my friend's cam...so post this 1st..^^
haha!! 1st pic already let you guys see four pretty girls d...XD...
they'll kill me when they saw i posted this pic..XD... they do really pretty!! i swear!!
just that this pic is because they wanna to do the creepy face that's why ..
will post nicer one when i got it from my friend..heh..^^



prepared by MJ's mom....







how to rotate the pic?










Mj's big house!!>.<


corns...^^




didn't eat it but take pic..XD..with my honey..(wu)^^










Yeah!! our Marshymallowwwwsss !! >.<...and Kf was squeezed at the middle of marshmallows..XD..





our Birthday Girl with marshmallowwww~~^^






two leng lui s....






Pooorrrr Mj...







Mj with her mommy...


pity that cake...lol...





Ahahaha!! sui lui pao....how can you do such thing to your mom!! lol....

her mom...lol...






lai~~ who wanna to buy corns~!! XD...





hiak!hiak! i'm going to burn your house with this!




lol...like them...sisters...






me and honey again!! xD..with the mirrow which got cancer!!>.<




A girl who got Full of Talented...Mj the great!! clap hands*!!







err...just a girl who know how to take pic v guitar but don't know how to play...haha!! JH..heh..funny and steam steam one..lol




i like that T...>.<...it's cool!!
this is my presents which given by my honey and MJ..^^..










Mj asked me to read this before open her gift..



lol...luckily i did read 1st before i opend it....quite touch for this cause she know that i'm greedy...that's me...XP..




guess what's in there? Must Guess!!

...............................................
















tada!! i know i know~~ unpredictable right?lol...

now i only know why she asked me to read before open it..lol...

heh..thanks MJ...^^...

No comments: