Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Body guards and assasins



i watched this movie just now with my parent....somebody put me big airoplane...

make me totally disappointed...i was like keep waitting for his call to ask me out for pick him in the cinema ...

until the movie is going to ends about half and hour more...here comes his message...he had no idea to come in cause the movie is going to ends...

my tear droped because of the movie was so touch and also drop because of i've been waitting for his call and his appearence for so long but didn't appear in the end...sobs~~~T_T

well,i didn't actually angry at him because he didn't knew that he got some other things to do on the last minute and he'd also tried to make it in time but he can't...never mind then...at least he appology to me..

on the other hand,this movie is story about our history on Sun Chong Sun...haha!! i think i'd spelled it wrongly...don't know how to spell...omg!! don't scold me!! >.<

in fact,i like this movie!! it's great and touching !! he'd missed such enthusiastic movie!!! wahahaha!! every heroes die at the end ....doesn't like most of the movies...heroes won't die..lol...

No comments: