Thursday, December 10, 2009

my drawing


well,it's actually haven't finished it 100%...
click to view clearly...
i drew it today...
i showed this to my parent ...
no praises but said ' only one lady also draw for so long!! fail!!'
when i finished this...i was like wanna to show this to my parent and wanted them to praise me...
in the end...gave me such words...urh!! heart break...T_T...
maybe i used quite a long time...bout 2 hours something...
but give me at least like..wau~ not bad!....or...not bad girl ...you can make it nicer!! or ...not bad!! but you've used too much time for only drawing a lady...
At Least!! give me that!! ...
but obviousely they don't even said a word nice or not bad or ok !!

2 comments:

Taufulou said...

wow..love your drawing~
nicely and detail~
keep up the good job ah~

KELL said...

ehehe~ >.<....
thanks alot~~