Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!! XP

Ho!ho!ho! Merry Christmas!! XP....
yesterday i went to Queensbay with my honey (yee leng) watch Alvin & Chipmunks 2! Melissa can't make it cause she said her dad suddently changed time to noon 1p.m to go singapore ....aikz....what a wasted ticket ...XD
oh well,never mind...hehe...
i totally fall in love with them!! ahhhh!!! they're extremly adorable !!! cannot tahan! >.<....talking chipmunks and chippettes!! >.<.....Cuteeee!!!>.<
i think i'm gonna be very pleased to watch this movie again with him if he want to watch...XP....couldn't be bored for me...XD...

ok,after that we go for shopping!! XP....almost shopped whole day!! XP...so good...never shop with friend for so long ...this is my 1st time that my parent allow me to hang out with my friend and i got no worries that weather they can scold or not...>.
my honey bought me a big soft toy present!! but i bought her one small thing...lol...regret...so i told her that i'll add one more for her next time...XD...

oh!oh! furthermore~ after honey(Y.L) went home about 8 something...haha!! i went to search for dinner by myown too!! wahahahaha!! feeling so glad cause it's my 1st time do everything by myown !! i always went out with parent ...heh...yesterday is the only 1st time i'm totally independent i guess...XP...felt proud of myself ...hahah!! XD
then i found a place(wong kok) to settle down, while i was waiting for my meal,minutes later here comes my parent...haha!! oh! also i saw 'wei ying' and 'yi wern'( sexy cat) lol...working at there...i touched on wei ying's shoulder but no respond ...haha!! never mind..i walked away then ..cause maybe she's busying..better don kacau her...

haha!! my parent come to see the shoes i saw while i shop v honey..i scare that they will scold after i bought it ...so i better call them to look for it...XD...
one pair of pink converse(only RM 49) and one pair of Vincci high heels !! ( also only 53) vincci got discount also....counted very cheap !! ..cause they usually sell more than that price...specially converse...everybody knows of it...XD....i also counted both of that are my christmas present from my parent...ahahahah!! thank you to them!! love them...^^..Yeah!!

well,can't take pictures of those things i've got yesterday cause my dad's camera had just spoild...aikzzz....sad...

i was also wanna post up my youth camp things after taking pics of them...but now...T_T camera spoiled....adui...bad news ...bad news...sobbbsss~~T_T

hehe,apology to you all..that got no pics...XP..


heh,this is the christmas present my honey give..^^ isn't it cute!!^^like it much...thanks..heh..i took this pic by using my new w595...^^..i should buy k phone..heh...nvm ...still like it cause it's pink..XP


this is the card she made by herself...^^ nice isn't it.....like it alot..>.<

No comments: