Monday, January 3, 2011

beachy

i went to Batu Feringgi with Nic yesterday... ok , that bloody guy made me bei syok him for awhile that's why so less photos..>.<..
hmmm~ it's been long time i didn't go there ...feels so relief...so relaxing...so fresh..so ..so... ermm~whatever...lol..
being with him is the best moment ever...though he really made me angry and cry(as i always cry easily anyway)..>.<...




#why the long face on me in this picha? cause i've just finished crying and was unwilling to take a pic?hmmm~>.<...

#i like this one..^^..








#Tada!! my Birthday present!!...Zzz....duh~...my birthday is on 24th of jan but he gave it to me that early!! =="........oh well,never mind...i accept it..^^... quite like it ~thanks to him ^^
cause i've been searching for a purse since years ago ...XD... now he had bought a nice one for me then i don't have to look up everywhere just to find a nice purse ...^^

7 comments:

Brian Lim CK said...

wa... so sweet go to the beach relax.... haha XD
i'm being long time no go to the beach de..... haiz....
i want go to relax.... but not a chance lately.... =<

KELL said...

haha!! tqtq^^...
hmmm~why?? cause busying on your college things?

Brian Lim CK said...

er.... can say so.... and parent busy too same as my bros.... haiz.... =(
Miss the moment we went to the beach together the whole family.... so fun~~~

KELL said...

owww~~ me too ...my parent was used to bring whole family go to beach when i was small...now everyone is busy ...so not anymore...

Brian Lim CK said...

Ya... my situation same as u.... haiz.... really miss the pass of the happy moment on the beach~~

KELL said...

^^...nvm...go with friends^^

Brian Lim CK said...

haha..... hope can la ^^