Sunday, January 23, 2011

My birthdy^^

Today...i woke up sooooooo early to recieved present from M.J...XP... so happyyyy~~ XP... so gladddd~~ XP... so surpriced!!~~~~XD... >.<....then i went to on my facebook after my breakfast! surpricingly , already has over 90 wishes from my friends!! XD...again....so gladdd~~ so happyyyy~~ so touchhhh~~ >.<.... XD... anyway, i'll upload those pichas on the next post...^^...
i just can't stand it already...>.<... ok!! i've decided to sing me a song here..... XP....
1,2,3 !!..... Happy birthday to me ....
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeee~~~~
Happy birthday to mua!! XD..XP...
i wish........i wish.....ermmm~~...ok... i'm not greedy... i only need one wish.... god~ please fulfil me...>.<...
ok, here it goes~~~~ >.<.... I WISH ! ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE! XP....see~~ i'm not greedy... i only need one wish that's all~~ XD...well, at last~~ wish me happy bufday and have a sweet 19 this year...^^...

3 comments:

Brian Lim CK said...

Haha.... u are very cute la ^^
Here i wish u happy belated birthday again ^^ keke..... wishing ur dreams come true ^^ have a happy new 19th yaer old !!!!

KELL said...

thanky!!thanky!! XD... thanks for praising me cuteeee too....XD...

Brian Lim CK said...

haha ... u are very welcome ^^