Tuesday, January 18, 2011

dad's birthday^^

My dad's birthday on 17th of Jan...^^ mine? bahahah!! Next Week!! XP... four days to go from now!! XP...
ok,back to my dad's birthday 1st... this card? WAO~~!! who did it?! (ehem*)...XP...done by me!! (wink*) XP


#1


#2

# this is the inner organs...XP...


#Tada!! here's the Cake!! ^^... it tasted good! we(mom and i) bought it at Prima Tanjung which is opposite 'Island Plaza'...



# Teehee!!, my papa^^...




# my handsome papa and pretty mama ~XP


# papa and me^^.... haha!! i'm kinda ugly and awkward here... hope you don't mind..^^


# blew candle means old one more year...>.<...






HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!^^


4 comments:

Brian Lim CK said...

Happy Belated Birthday for ur dad ^^
and also congratulation to ur coming Birthday ^^ wakaka~~~ Old de u~~~ keke

KELL said...

Hahah! thank you!! >.<.... i don't want to old ler~~~ >.<

Brian Lim CK said...

welcome ^^
i know but unfortunately u cant stop that.... haha XD i also hope i can remain in teenage forever....

KELL said...

haha!! nobody can remain that... if that so, there's no babies in this world... cause we didn't go to 'tou tai'...XD