Friday, July 8, 2011

09072011









HAHA!! i'm back!!^^... finally it's end of 1st sem's exam and i'm having approximately one month holiday now. I always hopping to have holiday but now it's holiday and it's like no plan at all... =="...no part time job either..nothing.. just random...lol... holiday kinda bored ...lol...
this is my photo taken during study break... :P.. sorry for the baddd quality ..heh... cause used hp to edit the brightness .. if didn't edit, you can't even see my face..>.<.. then i tried to change to centre parting hair style... hmmm~~ nice not??waiting my bangs to be longer so that i can truely change to this look..^^



















Then after my last sub exam, we went to watch Transformer!!! ^^ it's totally nice...!!... like the 2 cute little robots.. forgotten their names..XD...





















will post more tomorrow ^^.. byezzzz.^^

No comments: