Sunday, July 31, 2011

jul of 31st

that was a freaking bad day!!! urh!! you can see a night photo below. that's why it's so dark...heh




















this photo is to warn you not to simply park . better park in government parking box. or else. this is what you got like me. ==".. better to get mppp bil better to get this irritating word i think... lol...sign,i lazy to talk much about it d... if want to know what happened, please view my statues and comments....D: ... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1128836796&sk=photos#!/profile.php?id=556235964 T_T...

forget about it, just thank god my dad pray a lot so that i'm safe..LOL!!

okie!! now let me show you guys what i had bought last 2 days ago!! :)

it's a poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain from benefit.^^..i like it a lot but it cost me quite a lot...==''.. out of my expected cost.. XOXO...i still like it! XD





















































































it can be uses on our cheeks, and also can be uses on our lips!^^ conclusion it's two in one!! XD






















ok, before putting it on my lips,it's like a person who is sick.( i didn't try on my cheeks yet...maybe next time..heh).
then after tried it on my lips, yeah!! it's nice!! and young and more energetic !! XD






















this ugly photo is just to let you guys see how nice is the colour not my ugly pic...ahaha!XP





















The end!!^^

No comments: