Wednesday, July 13, 2011

during sem break

my gowd~~ i don't know what happened to my internet or blog.. keep Auto-save failed.. =="...
that's why you hardly see me update it...gosh.. T_T..
well, the J.J i mean is not that taiwan singer har... you'll see which one is J.J later.. XD
ok, at the end, we decided to choose J.J's house to celebrate our sem break..^^.. our sem break is like 1 month more.. !! so long... no money can't go anywhere for holiday pun..:(...
but will still upload my blog lah.. got more to upload actually...but don't know why these days facing problems of uploading it...

ok, these are the photos i took that day , other's at my friend's camera... she haven't yet upload in facebook... >.<















































both of these dogs... feeling so bloody... LOL... like it can eat you with flash!! ...>.<




















those spaghetti ..fuiyo... J's mom did it and it's like 5 star hotel's ...specially that salad!!! my gawd... so cheesy ... >.<...










































big fan of bike...

















they're doing cards for J's mom ... not really understand why..haha! XD








































ugly pic of me but pretty she...lol



























































































after our bbq, we went up stairs for ps3!..XD





















chastan drinking water which was taken by huey!! XD





















then those guys were playing DOta game again... LOL...


















lastly!!! GaYS again!!! LOL.... really look so gay lah wei... my god... lol... oh! the right one, is J.J... hahah!! XP
























okok, after that hot hot hot bbq, i shall need a mask to save my ugly face... D:...DX

that's all!! will post up more... i got more pic... seriously!! wait for my next post ...bubbyezz...^^

No comments: